There are no guarantees in life! And you don't know how much time you have left. That's why I think it makes ZERO sense to continue "getting by"... or running out the clock, or just trying to survive and just trying to make ends meet.
If you want to know exactly how I was able to quit my day job and become a full time self employed entrepreneur, then you're going to want to tune in to the latest and greatest installment of the Robert Plank Show...
Topics Covered Include:
- How to shake off that scarcity employee mindset and embrace the entrepreneur abundance mindset by solving a big problem that people have, be proactive not reactive (quit on your own terms), break down YOUR problem into manageable chunks, and use your weaknesses & aggravations to get things done
- How to manage your time and find that 1 hour per day to move your own business forward -- no matter how "busy" you already are
- Develop the right habits to ensure you're moving forward everyday and never have to go back to any kind of hourly or salaried employment
- How to always stay productive and conquer your own self-sabotaging inner game to instead live life on your own terms
Day Job Quitting Checklist
- entrepreneur mindset (strategic, career, discipline, Plan B, mindset)
- social support system (reason-why)
- money in the bank (safety net)
- legitimacy (i.e. health insurance)
- deadline to quit (urgency)
Finally, don't do what I did! I waited too long before quitting. I almost didn't quit and as a result, the last 5 years of my life almost didn't happen! Click the play button below to listen instantly and as always, let me know what you think.Did I leave anything out?