Check out this episode of the Robert Plank Show (podcast) where we discuss how you can become a self-published author this week using Kindle and CreateSpace. I've published six full-length paperback books using Amazon in just a few clicks by uploading a Word document and a cover graphic (designed by someone else for $5), and I honestly believe that for your business to survive long-term, you need a book to keep building your tribe and your list. Topics include:
- The best way to discover your book's hook ("teaching" is not enough when publishing your book!)
- What type of book is best for you (interview book, bathroom book, business card book, or sales letter book)
- Secrets of the best selling book covers and listings
- How to make that book completely unique in a way that no one else can copy it
- How to generate more than enough content for your book in about an hour
- How to promote your book once it's out there (this is what most people miss)
- And more!
Please click the "play" button below to listen and be sure to leave a quick comment. Help us get to 25 comments on this post and you not only make the Robert Plank Show continue, I'll post a transcript of today's episode.Do you want more blog posts like this? Comment below telling me you want it...