Whether you haven’t made your first dollar online yet OR you just want an extra boost for holiday money, pay off that vacation, end the year big and strong or hit the ground running for the beginning of next year, you’re going to want to tune in and turn on to today’s exciting, action-packed, and riveting program… topics covered:
- Offline Marketing (the fastest way to generate a few thousand bucks)
- Freelancing (often overlooked but easy and fun)
- Local Businesses (just 10 of these equals a full-time income with zero upkeep)
- Affiliate Marketing (this still works)
- Information Products (long term and scalable)
Recommended Podcasts in Today’s Show:
- The Ray Edwards Podcast (Ray Edwards)
- Lance Tamashiro Show (Lance Tamashiro)
- Marketing In Your Car (Russell Brunson)
- Internet Marketing Calls (Jason Parker)
Be sure to listen to the podcast and leave your questions and comments below this post right now. Here are some ideas for you:
- Option #1: how YOU earned your first $1000 online (tell me your quick story)
- Option #2: which of these methods did you like the best
- Option #3: which of these methods do you think you might use?
By the way, if you want to make this how you did (or want to) generate your first $1 or $1 million, or you don’t even want to give me the amount, that works too. Just give me your quick 1-2 sentence micro-story in the comments.Any ideas?