027: Productivity and Time Management (The Secrets to Following Through and Getting Everything Done)Podcast, Productivity Add comments
Check out the latest podcast episode to discover the seven secrets to getting it all done:
- Proper motivation
- Stability versus maintenance mode
- Let your neuroses and unhappiness work FOR you
- Avoid putting the horse before the cart
- Acting versus reacting
- Fear of completion & success
By checking out today's training right now you'll also discover:
- How to avoid the trap of "having balls in the air" or "putting out fires"
- The easiest way to ensure you'll finish what you start
- How to avoid self-sabotage and actually enjoy everything you do
- Simplify your life while putting in less hours and getting more done at the same time
- And more!
So go ahead, click that play button and please listen to the Robert Plank Show below and answer me this one question...
Out of the 7 "secrets to getting it all done" (the numbered list above) which one resonated with you the most and when will you start implementing it?