027: Productivity and Time Management (The Secrets to Following Through and Getting Everything Done)
Check out the latest podcast episode to discover the seven secrets to getting it all done:
- Proper motivation
- Stability versus maintenance mode
- Let your neuroses and unhappiness work FOR you
- Avoid putting the horse before the cart
- Acting versus reacting
- Fear of completion & success
By checking out today's training right now you'll also discover:
- How to avoid the trap of "having balls in the air" or "putting out fires"
- The easiest way to ensure you'll finish what you start
- How to avoid self-sabotage and actually enjoy everything you do
- Simplify your life while putting in less hours and getting more done at the same time
- And more!
So go ahead, click that play button and please listen to the Robert Plank Show below and answer me this one question...
Out of the 7 "secrets to getting it all done" (the numbered list above) which one resonated with you the most and when will you start implementing it?