This is going to be the LAST episode of the Robert Plank Show unless I can get 10 people to comment on the post below responding to this week’s episode. Topics covered:
- The exact webinar service to use, and why you need to run it live, not pre-recorded
- Why you REALLY want to run webinars this very week, if not sooner (and it’s not the typical answer you think)
- The danger of “no pitch” events and the real reason people allow them to hurt their business
- How to pitch and close on webinars (this is much simpler and easier than what most others teach)
- The simple 4-step formula to planning out any 1-hour webinar in just a few minutes
- And much more!
Click on the links below to subscribe, listen, check out the transcript, comment, and enjoy…