If you’ve ever thought about creating and selling software in your niche but don’t know a single line of code… or, if you’ve been wondering how to gain an advantage over your competitors (authors, speakers, coaches, and information marketer) then look no further to creating your own simple software.
It’s a lot easier, faster, and cheaper than you might think, and I want to tell you all about it in today’s EXTENDED LENGTH edition of the Robert Plank Show. Topics covered:
- The secrets of creating a “simpleware” 1-button solution to vaccinate your sales against your competition
- Why you’ll sell a lot more copies of your software product (hint: this works in any niche) compared to selling information (it’s all about the live demo)
- The four types of software ideas including: a better solution to an existing problem (webinar service that uses S3, Twilio transcription service), simplify an existing process (WordPress screen capture plugin), combine multiple solutions (WP Security plus, podcast creation app, Kindle/CreateSpace/Kunaki cover generator), add-on to your existing product (Setup a Fan Page fangate & artwork creator, WordPress desktop installer, content feed service)
- How you too can create and sell your own software even if you can’t code, no matter niche you’re in… for example: real estate (mortgage calculator, listings tracker, geotargeted landing pages), weight loss (30 day meal plan, calorie counter, juicing log), self help (time management clock, mad libs productivity hypnosis)
- How to create a software spec — no matter what kind of software you’re creating — that forces you to make “tough” decisions early (in plain English), decide what platform (i.e. web-based membership site, WordPress plugin, Adobe Air, iPhone app), data structure, user stories, and limits your initial features (in a good way)
- How to hire the right person to create your software including interview questions, the “whittling down” method, mini-projects, along with the exact “avatar” you’d want to hire in your business
- How to launch your software product in a marketplace such as the Apple App Store Android Store, Clickbank, Download.com, etc.
- And more!
Please listen and leave a comment below.
P.S. Any “unhelpful” comments about the length of the podcast, whether you do or don’t like music in the podcast, whether you prefer PDF reports to podcasts, will be deleted. However, any positive OR NEGATIVE comments will be left here as long as they helpfully contribute to the conversation.
P.P.S. Once I get 10 comments on this post, I’ll attach the PDF transcript for your personal reference.Please respond to this in the comment form below because I need 10 comments to continue posting.